What is Micro-needling?
Not ready for injectables but would like a skin-lift? Microneedling (also called Skin Needling) may be a good choice for you.
During micro-needling micro-injuries are created in the epidermis. As a result, this signals the body to produce collagen and elastin to remodel the damaged area.
This has a rejuvenating effect on your skin, making it look younger and brighter. This self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of renewal from the inside out. Not only does Microneedling stimulate cell regeneration, it also allows the penetration of active ingredients deep into the skin during the treatment.
- Safe for all skin types
- Advanced treatment for acne scars with proven results
- Minimal downtime
- Works well in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation treatments
- Can treat the finer skin around eyes and neck
- The Dr. Dermic Gold pen the newest, most secure, hygienic and effective Microneedling device on the market
- Provides a better and safer result than the derma roller
How long after the treatment can I apply make-up?
You can return to your regular make-up routine from 12- 24 hrs post-treatment. Suitable Mineral make-up such as Eminence Organics Sun Defence Minerals is ideal for the first 2-3 days post-treatment.
You must continue to use a high factor sunscreen and any topical products specifically recommended by your therapist.