Here is all the info you need to know about PHIBrows.
Celebrities including Helen Mirren and Pippa O’Connor are crazy about PHIBrows.
Well defined brows open up the eyes and give a more youthful look to the face.
The treatment steps:
- A consultation is done with our PHIBrow artist.
- The shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden ratio.
- You will decide on a shape you are happy with.
- Your PHIBrow artist will choose a pigment colour that you would like and matches your skin tone.
- Pigment is applied to the dermis.This is done using a manual, semi-permanent technique, with light feather strokes that resemble your natural hairs. We use sterilised tools in hygienic surroundings.
- The treatment is carried out over two visits.
- During the second appointment any extra shading needed is added. It’s also to ensure you are perfectly satisfied with the result.
Here are some of our wonderful before and after photos.
The pigment lasts approximately from nine to fifteen months. It’s essential to follow the therapist’s advice on aftercare post treatment.
So, if you have sparse, or fine brows this could be ideal for you. Perfectly symmetrical brows are simply a phone call away.
Book your appointment here now
If you have lost your brows due to illness or accident this treatment may still be suitable for you. Please contact us to find out more.