Indian head massage is not just a physical massage, it also works on an emotional and psychological level to calm the spirit and promote relaxation of the body and mind. Based on an ancient Ayurvedic healing system dating back to over 1000 years ago it refocuses the mind and promotes alertness and concentration. Indian head massage is effective at relieving the effects of stress and is ideal for those suffering from aching shoulders, a tight neck, eye strain, headaches, insomnia, poor concentration and in particular, hair loss.
What are the benefits?
- Improved blood circulation
- Stimulation of hair growth
- Release of stress and mental tension
- Clears the mind and improves alertness and concentration
- Relief from headaches and migraines
- Relief from anxiety and insomnia
- Reduces eye strain
- Calms the respiratory system
- Deep sense of relaxation and wellbeing
- Balance of energy flow throughout the head, neck and shoulders
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck
- Improves muscle tone and mobility in the head, neck and shoulders